This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem in Compiling the gcc in HPUnix 10.20
- To: "Umair Siddiqui" <mumair at ssuet dot edu dot pk>
- Subject: Re: Problem in Compiling the gcc in HPUnix 10.20
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:37:00 -0700
- cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
> I m compiling the gcc-2.95.2 on HP unix on HP J200 series 9000=20
> Problem is attached with attachment file name compilererror.txt
> So tell me What is the problem that i m unable to compile the gcc=20
Use "make bootstrap" per the build/install instructions.