UP-UX v11

My name is Steven Matthews Lewis and I use gcc on an HP 9000 running HP-UX
v10.20. Actually I have a lot of programs, very important ones, that run on
that machine and the I want to install them in another server running HP-UX
v11. I understand that there are some problems with the compatibility with
the version 11 of the operating system. I wonder if you plan to release a
gcc version for this plataform and if so, how much time will it take you to
have this version?