where is g++ 2.95.2 supported?

Hi,

I've seen statements made by frequent contributors to the gcc mailing
lists and elsewhere at gcc.gnu.org to the effect that g++ 2.92.2 is not
supported on some platforms (e.g., DEC OSF/Tru64 5.0, or HP-UX 11) and
shouldn't be used there. Yet I and obviously others have successfully
installed and used the compiler on these platforms, and steps to install
the compiler there are documented. This makes me wonder what exactly it
means for g++ to be supported or not? Is there a comprehensive list of
supported platforms? Is http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html
indicative of where the compiler is being built and tested (and
supported) by the maintainers?

Thanks
Martin