Re: Is there a GCC version for building HP 64 bit object?

Jeffrey:

  I got egcs-20000710_tar.gz, does it have the current binutils snapshot?  If
not, where can I find the binutils snapshot?

  Another question, what's the option for building 64 bit object on GCC? I
searched but couldn't find one for HP.

Thanks for your help

Jenny

Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>   In message <39735F03.72CABCC@oracle.com>you write:
>   > This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>   > --------------04D2790440C6513B9E675983
>   >
>   > Hi, experts:
>   >
>   >     I need to build a 64 bit object on HPUX 11.0, RISC 2.0 architecture.
>   > Is there a GCC version for building this? If so, which version of GCC
>   > can be used for building object on RISC2.0 architecture? Also, which
>   > option of GCC is used to build 64 bit object? Seems I can't find such an
>   > option on HP.
> The current development sources support PA64.  Note you also need a current
> binutils  & gdb snapshot.
>
> jeffd
begin:vcard
n:;Jenny