Re: Need help, ideas, getting frustrated.

Kayvan,

Where would I start to investigate, all appears to be working fine except for
building gcc. Are ther any test utils?

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                      MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
rjschwei@mindspring.com                         LINUX