Re: Converting from borland c++ to gnu c++

>  Do you have anything written on converting from borland c++  to gnu c++?

No. Depending on what kind of conversion you expect, this is either
impossible, or so easy to do that no tool is needed.

>  I am trying to use the gnu .h files instead of the borland ones (windows.h ,
>  etc.).
>
>  But it seems they don't always contain the same things, or gnu versions don't
>  exist.
>
>  Do you have any guidelines for an exercise like this?

g++ is a compiler only, it does not include any libraries. Also,
windows.h isn't really a Borland file - it is part of Microsoft
Windows. There is no equivalent in Linux. Porting Windows applications
to Unix is a hard job, and many alternative routes exist. You should
ask in Linux/Unix/X11 groups for help, since that is not a compiler
problem.

Regards,
Martin