Parse error before '{'

Hello,
I have a problem  building GCC for ARM7 (arm-elf)
I use GCC 2.95.2 distribution and the probelm starts with the  "parse
error before '{' " message in the file arm.h line 226  (file  is
attached) while compiling
cccp.c. I do not see anything wrong with this file in that line. Any
help will
be apprecitated . I have also attached *.zip file with  arm.h file and
make.out
file which has a bunch of error messages starting with the message
above)
I use Windows NT and the latest CygWin tools
Thanks in advance
Alex