This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Program stack question
- To: jdonohue at acetsw dot amat dot com
- Subject: Re: Program stack question
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:05:02 +0200
- CC: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- References: <200005302038.NAA10093@tft07.acetsw>
> Is it possible to set the stack size for a program??
> If so, how can this be done??
> This is using GCC on a SUN Solaris system.
Not in the compiler, no. If possible at all, it would be a property of
the linker or the operating system. On Solaris, see limit(1) for