Re: RE2: Re: Why have the prior 2 "gcc Digest" emails *not* beendigests?

On Tue, 30 May 2000, David Presberg wrote:
> I didn't see any mentions of this digest-and-no-digest situation in any
> of the postings to "gcc" since you answered my first note on 26 May.

That's because I have forwarded to original mail to an internal list. One
of the root folks had a look, but we haven't been able to find the reason
behind the behavior you're experiencing. :-(

(I have forwarded this message as well, but I believe the best address
for problems like that in general is posting to the gcc@gcc.gnu.org list
directly...)

Gerald