This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RE2: Re: Why have the prior 2 "gcc Digest" emails *not* beendigests?
- To: David Presberg <David dot Presberg at conexant dot com>
- Subject: Re: RE2: Re: Why have the prior 2 "gcc Digest" emails *not* beendigests?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:05:53 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 30 May 2000, David Presberg wrote:
> I didn't see any mentions of this digest-and-no-digest situation in any
> of the postings to "gcc" since you answered my first note on 26 May.
That's because I have forwarded to original mail to an internal list. One
of the root folks had a look, but we haven't been able to find the reason
behind the behavior you're experiencing. :-(
(I have forwarded this message as well, but I believe the best address
for problems like that in general is posting to the firstname.lastname@example.org list
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/