gcc

Hello,

I currently have an hpux10.20 system, and would like to load the gcc
compiler onto it.  The trouble is that the cc compiler shipped with the
O/S doesn't support the ANSI standard.  The result is that the “-g”
option is ignored whenever it is encountered during the build process.
This may or may not be a problem, but the build process ultimately
terminates with an error:  “bison:  not found.”  Is there a clue as to
what I need to do to build gcc on my machine?

Thanks,

Blythe