This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: docs needed
- To: wangyin101 at 263 dot net
- Subject: Re: docs needed
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:00:04 +0200
- CC: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- References: <3931F9F1.14678@mta6>
> Hi, where can I find general organization of GCC?
Please read the GCC manual.
> I'm learning to write compilers and I need some good written one to
> study. Whick compiler should I choose.
I'd recommend to chose one where you know the language well. So if you
know C++ well, look at the C++ compiler.
> And where can I get it?
GCC is available from gcc.gnu.org.