Getting an error message from gcc libstdc++.a on Solaris 2.5.1 .

Hello ,
I  need some help to correctly compile gcc on solaris 2.5.1 sparc .

I read all the installation notes that came with the product and what i did is built the native
gcc compiler on a solaris sparc2.5.1 machine .

I must mension the way that i built in order for you to know :
1) I opened the tar/gz file .
2) I created a different directory out of the _srcdir_ where i opened the package of the gcc and called it _objdir_
    as you say under the configuration notes .
3) i ren from the _objdir_ ../gcc../configure  to difault install  in /usr/local .
4) After it finished with no errors ( status 0 ) i ren 'make bootstrap' to build the product .
5) After the make finished i ren 'make install' to finish the installation in /usr/local .

Remark :
*******
I must say that the make that i am using is the gnu make version 3-78.1 and not the system make .

The problem occurs after i am trying to compile using these two commands :
g++ -c test_lib.cpp -fPIC
g++ -o xxx.so test_lib.o -shared

The error message that i get is :
<unknown> 0x1668 /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1/2.95.2/libstdc++.a(iovfscanf.o)
ld: fatal :relocation remain against allocatable but non writable section collect2: ld returned 1 exit status .
ld: fatal:relocation 1 exit status

I also downloaded the compiled version of gcc.2.95.1 from sunfreeware.com and i have the problem ( meens that i get the same error messages ! ) .

I will be happay if you will be able to solve my problem or help me solving it .

Regards ..,

Nissim Penias .
Unix System Administrator .
Development Computing Services .