This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: segmentation fault
- To: 0833 at gmx dot net
- Subject: Re: segmentation fault
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 23:47:05 +0200
- CC: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
> i've just installed glibc-2.1.3 and gcc-2.95.2. gcc works, but compiling:
> what is wrong here?
Most likely, you made an error in the installation procedure. Since
you did not give an indication what procedure you've used, and on what
operating system, it is hard to tell what you did wrong. There is also
a chance that you found an incompatibility between C libraries; in
this case, you'd need to reinstall gcc.
In any case, I strongly recommend to use prebuilt binaries.