This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why have the prior 2 "gcc Digest" emails *not* been digests?
- To: David Presberg <David dot Presberg at conexant dot com>
- Subject: Re: Why have the prior 2 "gcc Digest" emails *not* been digests?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 18:34:04 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, 26 May 2000, David Presberg wrote:
> I prefer the digest format with internal header details and
> MIME "multipart/digest" designation. Is this a temporary glitch or a
> permanent change? If the latter, where was it discussed?
I don't know that any such change was intentional and/or discussed and
will forward your feedback to those in charge of the mailing lists.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/