This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc warnings
- To: zbabar at luminousnetworks dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc warnings
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:38:23 +0200
- CC: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <090825D1E60BD311B8390090276D5C492CA0FE@GALILEO>
> I need some resource on the warnings and errors that gcc generates and I
> wonder if there is some literature available listing all the warnings and
> their probable causes. Actually I've been asked to debug some C project
> files and since I'm a newbie to C therefore most of the warnings generated
> by gcc during compilation escape me.
Please have a look at the section "Warning Options" in the gcc manual.