gcc warnings

Title: gcc warnings

Hi,

I need some resource on the warnings and errors that gcc generates and I wonder if there is some literature available listing all the warnings and their probable causes. Actually I've been asked to debug some C project files and since I'm a newbie to C therefore most of the warnings generated by gcc during compilation escape me.

Thanks in advance.

Zia