This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pentuim lll Compilers
- To: omar at corp dot auspex dot com
- Subject: Re: Pentuim lll Compilers
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 01:13:12 +0200
- CC: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> How can I get Pentuim lll GNU cross compiler (running on Solaris)
> without paying thousands of dollars for it.
You can get the source code of gcc from gcc.gnu.org, and you can then
build the cross-compiler yourself, all without paying anything to
Please understand that this list will only provide limited help should
you run into problems; support is one of the reasons you may want to
pay the money, anyway.