This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a beginner
- To: prall at r5 dot mnd dot fh-wiesbaden dot de
- Subject: Re: a beginner
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:26:02 +0200
- CC: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <00051422112300.00691@Chaos>
> I've just started to learn C/C++ on Linux with GCC. Now I'm locking
> for a mailinglist to ask those annoying beginnersquestions.
> After locking through the archiv (not understanding most of it) I'm not shure
> if this is the right place.
No, it isn't. Instead, you should use the language newsgroups,
e.g. comp.lang.c, comp.lang.c++, comp.lang.c++.moderated,