This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Porting GCC/G++
- To: bm_Witness at yahoo dot com
- Subject: Re: Porting GCC/G++
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:19:37 +0200
- CC: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <01BFBE4C.43C2E020.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I am working on a project to create an operating system. We would
> like to have GCC/G++ on it from the start and use it to do
> development. However, I can't find any documentation on what I need
> to support the compiler. All the Porting docs I come across are
> related to porting between processor architectures. Could someone
> please point me to some good material?
I don't think there is any material on this topic, other than the
chapter "Portability", and the installation instructions
(install.texi). If you have specific questions, feel free to ask them
on this list.