OB3.2.1 on NCR MP-RAS using gcc 2.95.2

Hi,

Just FYI, the following piece of information may seem 'out-dated' since everybody else should be enthusiastic about OB4.x right now. Neverthless, just want to share my information.

I 'accidentally' compiled successfully gcc 2.95.2 on NCR MP-RAS UNIX Rel 3.02 SCDE 3.03,  then luckily again, compiled successfully OB 3.2.1 on NCR with the following subtle changes:

1. Implement myself the strncasecmp and strcasecmp functions, which are missing (so do stricmp/strincmp) on NCR
2. Change a little bit the signal handler definition (sa_handler)
3. Do not include arpa/inet.h
4. And worst of all, find that memory address allocated by NCR standard C library is 4-byte aligned, not 8-byte aligned. As a result, I have to share the same code fragement as the #ifdef WIN32 for OBBuffer inside Basic.h

After struggling with point 4, runtest passes smoothly without any problem.

Cheers

Alex