Re: GCC avr target port ?

Does anybody know where I can find doc on how several targets are supported, i.e
if I build gcc for additional targets, I understand that different binaries are
built and the gcc driver actually calls the appropriate one, what about libs and
include files ? is there default paths that are automatically included depending
on the target ?

Thanks for enlightening me, I am still wary of building additional targets gcc
that could interfer with my current settings

bruno