Re: help on c++ sockets

Rakesh Nair wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any library or header for  sockets in c++/UNIX?

I've seen a libnet recently on freshmeat.
I think that GNU Common C++ also has something like that.
If not, you can still have a look at CoreLinux++

GNU Common C++:
---------------
The Common C++ project has been merged with APE, and the combined
project
now uses the Common C++ name. Common C++ offers a highly portable
application framework for threading, sockets, realtime network
streaming,
persistance, and file access.

-> I think that's what you need ;-)
  http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=1523

--
  -o) / Pascal Bleser          ATOS Payment Systems|
  /\\ \ C++/UNIX Development        Aachen, Germany|