Re: libstdc++ included?.

llewelly@dbritsch.dsl.xmission.com wrote:

> On Sat, 6 May 2000, Ivan Martinez wrote:
>
> >       Hello all,
>
> > How should I install this C++ distribution?.
>
> See http://gcc.gnu.org/install/index.html

	I had a look at it and I saw that they are the typical compilation and
installaction instructions (./configure, make, make install), which I
already knew.
	After downloading "GCC 2.95.2, gzip format, 1.6Meg" below "C++
distribution and updates to C++ distribution" in
"gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html", I untar it and get a
"gcc-2.95.2" directory. My problem is that under that directory there
isn't a "configure" file, so this package doesn't follow the common
installation way. There are three other directories, "gcc", "libio" and
"libstdc++". I look for "configure" with a file searcher without
success.
	What am I doing wrong?. Many thanks.

--
Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
BEng in Software Engineering - MEng student