This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: libstdc++ included?.
- From: Ivan Martinez <ex08 at kalman dot iau dot dtu dot dk>
- Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 21:49:17 +0200
- Reply-To: ivan_m_r at email dot com
I just installed the full distribution of GCC 2.95.2 but it seems that
it doesn't include libstdc++, does it?. So I downloaded de C++
distribution. This one doesn't contain the compiler itself, does it?.
How should I install this C++ distribution?. Is there any configuration
file stablishing GCC's default include directories?. Thank you.
Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
BEng in Software Engineering - MEng student