This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: need solaris 8 gcc binary
- To: Vince Sabio <vince-lists at vjs dot org>
- Subject: Re: need solaris 8 gcc binary
- From: llewelly at dbritsch dot dsl dot xmission dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:13:51 -0600 (MDT)
- Cc: help-gcc at gnu dot org
On Thu, 4 May 2000, Vince Sabio wrote:
> Hi folks,
> New here, so please pardon this request if it's a repeat. I just
> installed Solaris 8, which apparently doesn't come with a compiler,
> which means that I can't build gcc locally. I called to purchase the
> GNU Compiler Tools CD, but FSF doesn't have Solaris 8 binaries yet.
> What they *do* have is a very helpful person who referred me to this
> So, anyone know where I can get a pre-compiled gcc installation? Any
> help is greatly appreciated.