need solaris 8 gcc binary

Hi folks,

New here, so please pardon this request if it's a repeat. I just
installed Solaris 8, which apparently doesn't come with a compiler,
which means that I can't build gcc locally. I called to purchase the
GNU Compiler Tools CD, but FSF doesn't have Solaris 8 binaries yet.
What they *do* have is a very helpful person who referred me to this
forum.

So, anyone know where I can get a pre-compiled gcc installation? Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vince
Vince Sabio                     Got Bounces? <http://www.smartbounce.com/>