This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
modify gcc's include list
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: modify gcc's include list
- From: Robert dot Lopez at abq dot sc dot philips dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:18:46 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: <Robert dot Lopez at abq dot sc dot philips dot com>
I have a departmental server on which there is
/usr/local/... and stable tools.
On my workstation I build newer tools which are in
/usr/local1/.... I usually build with
It appears that when I build gcc-2.95.1 I should have
After several months of using this gcc today I found
out [server down] that gcc looks in /usr/local/include
instead of /usr/local1/include.
Is there a way to modify gcc to fix this without
building it again? I build from CD with a temp build
dir which I no longer have.