Floating point Aritnimetic [ IEEE754 ]

Hi Ml

I try to kepp track of the rounding of floating point in my program
so i have start to study the subject

I'm work on Linux platform [ rh 6.1 2.2.12 egcs-2.91 ]
and Digital [ dec-osf4.0d ]

On Linux i have search in the /usr/include some header file that have
the definition of the floating point but i havent find nothing here.
  Also i have search and find a file named

  /usr/local/root/cint/include/float.h

But i here i find that the minimun exponet is -125 and te Maximun is 128
in the IEEE754 is specified min = -126 max = 127

This file is the right file for the gcc or is same other file ?
Which is the corret vaule for the gcc and where i can find it ?

Thanks in advance for all help and Good Easter

Saluti da Alessio Terpin

| Hello World!				|
| The most difficult things to do ! K&R	|
#ifndef G__FLOAT_H
#define G__FLOAT_H
#define 	DBL_DIG (15)
#define 	DBL_EPSILON (2.22045e-16)