Is any configuration missed on 2.95.2 for Solaris 7 Sparc?

Title: Is any configuration missed on 2.95.2 for Solaris 7 Sparc?

Hi. I have a big prblem.
I've just installed the gcc 2.95.2 for solaris 7on a sparc machine. The installation was made  with the binary source, and the installation process was ok. The last line of this process was something like "GCC was succesfully installed on you machine".

Then I tried to compile some programs, and some of them works (MySQL, Perl), but the others presents some problems on the compilation process.

When I' m compiling PHP or PostgresSQL, the messagge of the GMAKE proccess is:

gcc -g -O2 -O2   -I. -I.                        -c main.c -o main.o
main.c: In function `php3_printf':
main.c:302: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:302: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:302: for each function it appears in.)
main.c: In function `php3_error':
main.c:375: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use in this function)
gmake: *** [main.o] Error 1
#

I've been looking about this error, and first I though that maybe PHP or Postgres probably had a bug. But then, I tryed to compile PHP in another machine (Red Hat Linux) and it compiled perfectly.

The line where the error is reported (302 and 375) calls a function named va_start, that is defined in the varargs.h file according to the "man va_start" on solaris. This file exists an the  ".configure" process catch it.

I dont know what can probably be the problem and I hope taht anyone else can help me.

Thank You

JORGE ENRIQUE JIMENEZ SOTO
Administrador del Sistema IP
Diveo de Colombia Ltda.