gcc installation

Hi all,

       I have installed gcc 2.95 version on sparc.
This may seem funny, but i am unable to locate the
include folder for it. i have searched the standard
/usr/include & /usr/local/include, but did not get
the common files.

      I am working on a ultraSPARC, the glibc 2.1.3,
doesn't seem to work on this platform. It says the GNU
C library is not available for this platform.

      Can anyone please help me.

- thank you

 - Premson