Problem with includes during build

I'm trying to build gcc 2.95.2 on sparc-unknown-openbsd2.6, which
ships with gcc 2.95.1.

It seems that there is a problem with fixincludes, which modifies
stdio.h to reference __gnuc_va_list and _BSD_DUMMY_VA_LIST, but does
not provide for a definition for either of these symbols. This causes
make bootstrap to fail during the tmplibgcc2.a portion of the build,
specifically when trying to generate the _eprintf.o file.

They are defined in _srcdir_/gcc/ginclude/stdarg.h, but this directory
is not included in the -I paths for xgcc.

I'm not sure if this is my error, or a problem in this distribution
which needs to be corrected, or what a good work around would be for
me at the present time, since I haven't followed the progress of the
fixinc work.

I'm wondering also, if fixinc is not doing more work than is optimal
for OpenBSD2.6...

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

sdb