Help: [muldi 3]

Please,  can anyone  tell me where is defined the muldi3 apart from the
machine dependent implementations (for example alpha.md)? I am trying to

create the libraries  for a cross compiler based on a rce target that
hasn't the muldi3 in the .md . I don't know whether exist a standard
muldi3 somewhere
or I must write down some code to create it. I succeed in creating the
libgcc1.a but
I fail on the muldi3 when I try to compile the glibc2.c and the
compilation stops. Thanks in advance for any help sent.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lorenzo Ivaldi (A.K.A. Lord Kayne)

Tel:    +39-0144-323573
s-mail: Via G. Marconi n. 38
          15011 Acqui Terme (AL), Italy
e-mail: lord@atlas.dibe.unige.it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

begin:vcard
n:Ivaldi;Lorenzo
tel;cell:0347-4194227
tel;home:Via Marconi 38, 15011 Acqui Terme (Al),Tel 0144-323573
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:Lord@atlas.dibe.unige.it
note:HHHHHHHHHHH