PPC Elf LD problem

I need to generate a relocatable elf image.
With ld -r it's possible to generate some combined object format that
comes close to my needs but i would like to be able to remove all
symbol relocs and only get section related reloc entries.
So ld would need to put all data objects into a .*bss*,.*data* section
and save relocs connected to sections.

Is there a way to generate something like this with ld ?

Regards
---
Ralph Schmidt,laire@popmail.owl.de(private),NextMail welcome