Re: linking under solaris 2.6 - cant find values-Xa.o ?!?!

    Well, on my system, that file is in /usr/ccs/lib.  You would have to
tell ld
how to find it.  Suggestion:  look at the man pages for whichever
functions
you ar expecting from the library, and they will usually tell you what
compiler
switches are appropriate.

Speaking only for myself,

Joe Durusau