libc internal error: _rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held. ??

Hi Guys

I am writing the JET API front end for a member firm in C++. I have tried to
run a listener inside a thread & I receive the following error :

        libc internal error: _rmutex_unlock: rmutex not held.

The code runs perfectly outside a thread e.g. in a function or in main. What
is a possible remedy to this.

I will highly appreciate your prompt response whether positive or otherwise.

I am reacheable @ mathebulap@scmb.co.za