Comments after #endif being passed to output file

Hi,

	I am researching a problem being experienced by the development staff
where I am an admin. We have recently installed GCC 2.95.2 on a Solaris
2.7 system. We also have GCC 2.7.2.2 on a Solaris 2.5.1 system. The
problem that we encounter is that when we run the following commandline:

gcc -E -C -P -undef

on a source file, comments in the form of /* Comment */ that follow an
#endif directive are being passed to the output file under 2.95.2 and
not under 2.7.2.2.

Which is the correct behaviour? The source file is the same exact file
(NFS mounted to both systems), so its not a file difference. According
the "The C Preprocessor" by Richard Stallman:

All C comments are replaced with single spaces.

Of course, the -C says to keep the comments in, so I assume this is a
bug in 2.7.2.2.

Anyone know the scoop?

Thanks,

Kevin