Alpha/UNIX gcc 2.95

Hi,

I am looking for an archive or website where one can obtain
precompiled GCC executable binaries for an Alpha running
Compaq TRU64 UNIX,  a.k.a. Digital UNIX 4.0.

Specifically, I am looking for the gcc-2.95 compiler, gdb,
binutils, etc. ready-to-use.

I know of a site hosting Sun Solaris objects (Sunfreeware) and
another for SGI IRIX objects.  Anyone know of a DEC/Compaq
UNIX site?

The DEC folks distributed a Freeware CD with the
UNIX 4.0 release, but the gcc and g++ on it are two years old
(2.7-97r1), and g++ fails to compile the target code without errors.

I downloaded and  minimally "tried" to build the 2.95 compiler, but
ran into problems: it couldn't  find "cc1" even tho it is in the search
path. In all honesty, I don't want to invest a mini-career just now in
"HOW_TO build GCC for Alpha/UNIX".. I just want to USE the
compiler, debugger, toolset, and work on developing my project.
No insult intended...simply, a question of time.

Just a pointer to a URL would do, if one exists?

Thanks a bunch!

ed
--
  Ed Franks                      |    SysAdmin - Solaris/SunOS/Linux
  UNISYS Government Systems      |    AFRL CIO Office