[Fwd: cpu time function for g77 and how to fix Segmentation fault]

Dear All,

I use dtime in my inversion routine to calculate the cpu time spent for
each step on SUN Ultra 5. But when I recompile the program in home by
g77 on Solaris 7 on Intel, the g77 did not recognize the SUN built in
function dtime.
Does anybody know that is there a equivalent time function in g77?

Another problem is I have a program it woks perfectly compiled by
FORTRAN 77 SC4.2 Solaris Sparc. But when compile it by g77 in home.
It meet Segmentation fault. Usually, Segmentation fault is caused by
wrong
array size. I did many tests on changing the array size. But it did not
fix the
problem. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for help in advance,
Hai-xu