static member initialization

Hi,

I'm not sure it is the right list to ask this
question but maybe someone has an idea...

Here is my problem :
I load a dymamic librairy (using dlopen() ) during the
execution of my program, let's call it lib1.so.

lib1.so has been linked with an other library lib2.so
lib1.so needs some symbols (static members) declared in lib2.so

When i uses lib1.so methods it seems that the static members of
lib2.so have not been correctly initialized
I have this problem compiling with egcs under Linux redhat 5.2

someone has an idea ?

				Cyril