WSI NEWS ALERT

Wall Street Interviews invites you to learn about the following companies
Our Analysts discussions are in full gear
Quaker Capital Markets Group, Inc. President, David Mortimer provides the investment community with a breakdown of the technology as well as a recent press announcement by Capita Research Group Inc. (OTC BB: CEEG)
Listen to Analyst call with  David Mortimer about Capita Research (OTC BB: CEEG)
Reovest Financial, Inc. President Robert Oberndorf informs Our Investment community about Bion Environmental Technologies Inc. (OTC BB: BION)
Listen to Analyst call with Robert Oberndorf about Bion Environmental (OTC BB: BION)
www.wallstreetinterview.com

Press Conference in Motion
Initial Revenues Received For TCE Cleanup, Owner of 26 Patents Grants Exclusive License to BRT. Press Conference held at  the New York Sheraton with Infectech Inc. Infectech, Inc. is a biotechnology company founded in 1989 by Mitchell Felder, M.D. and Robert A. Ollar, Ph.D. for the development of diagnostic kits for infectious diseases. Infectech, Inc. is headquartered in Sharon, Pennsylvania with its main laboratory facility in Milford, Pennsylvania.
View The Conference
Latest Acquisition Online Food Retailer Holland-American.com, Increases Niche Presence. CEO of Sitestar Inc. (OTC BB:SYTE) Clint Sallee Holds Conference to Discuss Latest Acquisition
Listen to  The Conference
Human Genome Project Heats up, Lab Director Speaks on DNA Identity and the role of GeneLink, Inc. (OTC BB: GNLK)
 Listen to The Conference
Post your Comments on our Message Boards
www.wallstreetinterview.com