This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r139585 - in /branches/graphite/gcc: ChangeLog....
- From: spop at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 01:43:10 -0000
- Subject: r139585 - in /branches/graphite/gcc: ChangeLog....
Date: Tue Aug 26 01:43:10 2008
New Revision: 139585
2008-08-25 Sebastian Pop <email@example.com>
* graphite.c (new_scop): Entry of a scop is an edge.
Initialize SESE region.
(free_scop): Free SESE region.
(build_scops_1, scopdet_bb_info): Work on edges, not on bbs.
(split_difficult_bb): New, split from end_scop.
(end_scop): Exit of a scop is an edge.
(build_scop_bbs): Never check CDI_POST_DOMINATORS: this info is
not automatically updated and thus is always wrong.
* graphite.h (struct sese): New.
(struct scop): New field for a SESE region. Remove entry, exit.
(SCOP_ENTRY, SCOP_EXIT): Update definitions to match same
semantics as before. Moved comment around.