This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/48108] lto should be containerized in a single mach-o section on darwin
- From: "howarth at nitro dot med.uc.edu" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:19:46 +0000
- Subject: [Bug target/48108] lto should be containerized in a single mach-o section on darwin
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #15 from Jack Howarth <howarth at nitro dot med.uc.edu> 2011-07-08 11:18:25 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #14)
> Created attachment 24712 [details]
> updated work in progress
> there were a couple of hunks in the previous from another LTO patch, that
> reportedly gave problems on x86-64-darwin11. The attached is OK AFAICT, on
> 4.6, trunk x86-64-darwin10, *-darwin9.
> (still incomplete).
No serious regressions other than objc and friends when applied to gcc 4.6.1.