This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/25163] [3.4 Regression] g++.dg/abi/vtt1.C failure with "-funit-at-a-time"
- From: "gdr at integrable-solutions dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Nov 2005 23:20:35 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/25163] [3.4 Regression] g++.dg/abi/vtt1.C failure with "-funit-at-a-time"
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from gdr at integrable-solutions dot net 2005-11-29 23:20 -------
Subject: Re: New: [3.4 Regression] g++.dg/abi/vtt1.C failure with
"reichelt at gcc dot gnu dot org" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| The test g++.dg/abi/vtt1.C is failing with "-funit-at-a-time"
| (or optimization "-O" or higher since this enables "-funit-at-a-time"
| by default).
| GCC 4.x.y doesn't seem to be affected.
| Since this behaviour can be triggered with just "-O2" I rate this as
| a regression (although "-funit-at-a-time" was introduced in 3.4.0).
| Gaby, do you think that this is a showstopper for 3.4.5 or not?
I think we shoulkd deal with that after 3.4.5; but I don't consider
it a showstopper.