This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/25039] broken formatted I/O
- From: "jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Nov 2005 19:10:04 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/25039] broken formatted I/O
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-26 19:10 -------
The problem with the test case is not related to the weird dump I am getting.
Notice I also have a 'Y' in there too as well as a '\b' character. This is
I also noticed some namelist failures in the testsuite out of the blue. I am
going to bootstrap from clean directory and see if it remains.