This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/12854] libstdc++ vs. -Weffc++
- From: "gdr at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Nov 2005 09:12:58 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/12854] libstdc++ vs. -Weffc++
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from gdr at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-26 09:12 -------
(In reply to comment #8)
> So, I put the c++ "enhancement" requests as blockers to this bug.
> I think -Weffc++ is now usable on mainline, but before I do any more work on
> this stuff, I'd like to see the g++ side make some efforts at helping me.
By default, we no longer issue warning in system headers -- that was fixed
by Mark Mitchell I think.
But we issue still issue warning on demand (-Wsystem-headers). And I
believe, that is OK.
What do you think?