This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/24991] [4.1/4.2 Regression] gfortran build fails with - error:gthr-default.h: No such file or directory
- From: "jakub at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Nov 2005 17:05:46 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/24991] [4.1/4.2 Regression] gfortran build fails with - error:gthr-default.h: No such file or directory
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #20 from jakub at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-25 17:05 -------
It needs to be fixed, gthr*.h relies on it. __attribute__((weeakref)) is
supposed to work on all targets that support the weak attribute and darwin
is one of them, either through .weakref assembler directive (very recent
binutils, for ELF and maybe *COFF?) or via GCC's internal support (for the
rest of the targets).
Best would be if Darwin maintainers or other people familiar with darwin.c
and/or Mach-O could work with Alexandre on resolving this (that's why I
have added them to CC).