This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/24546] [meta-bug] gfortran debugging problems
- From: "woodzltc at sources dot redhat dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 22 Nov 2005 03:49:08 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/24546] [meta-bug] gfortran debugging problems
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from woodzltc at sources dot redhat dot com 2005-11-22 03:49 -------
I ever opened an issue to request to add something to identify the main
function (such as Fortran MAIN__) in a program. But that is deferred to DWARF
4. So maybe now it is too late to add anything into DWARF 3.
Here is the link