This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/1773] __cplusplus defined to 1, should be 199711L
- From: "pcarlini at suse dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Nov 2005 15:22:45 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/1773] __cplusplus defined to 1, should be 199711L
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #38 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2005-11-21 15:22 -------
(In reply to comment #37)
> > Yes, please *heavily* comment.
> If this is approved, someone could do the copy on the relevant branches, then
> I'd send a patch with better comments and changelog to the gcc-patches list.
Don't worry about that, as soon as Eric reports, I'll take care of the rest.