This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- From: "pcarlini at suse dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Nov 2005 22:45:26 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/24757] [4.1 Regression] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #28 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2005-11-19 22:45 -------
Thanks Richard G. In fact, from time to time I saw warnings on the shell,
which really puzzled me, because I was sure that no alignment issues were
present anymore in the higher lever library code proper.
I'll try to add an alignment attribute to the _Atomic_word typedef, as cris
is already doing for instance, and see whether something changes for the
better. Interestingly no such issue existed with 4_0-branch... Any idea why?