This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/23497] [4.1 regression] Bogus 'is used uninitialized...' warning about std::complex<T>
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Nov 2005 21:57:10 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/23497] [4.1 regression] Bogus 'is used uninitialized...' warning about std::complex<T>
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #17 from pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-11-15 21:57 -------
(In reply to comment #13)
> It's nice to see that PR bouncing between you all. Although I don't know
> anything about C++, I want to add my non-constructive comment to this
> discussion: I don't understand how a bug which has a C-only testcase (in
> comment #1) can be classified with libstdc++ as component. Please also note
> that this exact invalid warning happens during the libgfortran build process,
> preventing it to be done with -Werror.
The C example is just as invalid as what libstdc++ does. Now libgfortran must
likely needs to be changed also.